2019 MEMBERSHIP FEES
When you become a Gleddoch Golf Club member, you can benefit from the following:
- Full use of below golf facilities
- 18 hole championship course
- 4 hole academy course
- 300-yard practice ground
- 20% discount on all food and drink purchased in the hotel. (Discount does not apply to publicised hotel events such as Christmas party nights or weddings.)
- 20 guests per year at reduced rates (Adult £15, Junior £3)
- Any one guest can be signed on a maximum of three times; thereafter they will be charged 50% of the full daily rate.
- Members may book tee off times as far in advance as they reasonably wish (subject to availability).
- Eligibility for all club competitions.
- Competition fixture list.
- 10% discount on Pro-shop purchases (excluding promotional / sale items).
- 10% discount on leisure membership.
Join before 31st Jan - £650
Join before 31st Mar - £675
Join from 1st May - £725
Any Full member with 25 years continuous existing membership is eligable for a £60 loyalty discount.
Restricted - £600
Over 65's - £500
Senior over 65’s with 25 years continuous existing membership - £425
Anytime - £1100
Both partners must be living at the same address.
Anytime - £300
Over 50 miles + plus daily guest rate to be paid on the day of play.
EMERGENCY SERVICES MEMBERSHIP
Anytime - £400
(Min 25 members.)
18 – 25 - £350
26 – 30 - £450
15 and under - Free
16 & 17 - £100
Includes two company cards + extra benefits.
Weekdays - £1500 + VAT
Other employees of company will be offered membership at £450 (proof of company employment must be provided). Please enquire for more information.
MEMBERS ACCOMPANIED GUEST RATE
Apr to Oct - £15
Nov to Mar - £10
Max 3 guests per tee time.
Unless otherwise specified, full 2019 membership costs must be paid by 1st May 2019. Members are required to pay Scottish Golf and RGU fees upon renewing/joining for £25 and the price includes golf insurance (subject to change).
For membership and package enquiries please contact the Pro-shop on 01475 540704 or email firstname.lastname@example.org